We are seeking a passionate Data Analytics Intern to join our team! TRAC FM is implementing a number of rights based campaigns ranging from land rights to health rights to disability rights. Through a wide network of radio stations nationwide, TRAC FM’s polling software collects over 10,000 responses. This data is a goldmine of citizens’ opinions, views, and experiences on a wide range of issues.
TRAC FM’s mission is to facilitate data-driven advocacy campaigns to help partners who want to get closer to the people they serve.
TRAC FM is currently implementing the ‘National Land Rights campaign’ as part of an ongoing campaign Common Matters 2. The overall goal of the campaign is to sensitize citizens to understand and respect their land rights. Under this program, TRAC FM set up a call centre with a toll-free line with the aim of offering expert advice and assistance to citizens with land-related problems. The call centre which has been running for the last 3 months has amassed a lot of data that requires a data analyst to sift through.
TRAC FM is looking for an intern with knowledge and ability to clean, organise, analyse and report key findings from this data.
The successful applicant will receive a weekly stipend to cater for lunch and transport. The duration of the internship is 3 months.
- A Bachelors in Statistics, Information Systems, Social Sciences or related program of study.
- Experience or knowledge in Digital Analytics and knowledge of data management are highly desired
- Highly skilled in Excel (report generation, organizing data and pivot tables)
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel
- Ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and possess excellent follow-up skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor
- Analytical/strategic thinker
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply: Please send your application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Attach academic evidence.